Looking for a long term career at a good company?
Williams Equipment & Supply is the Mid-South’s largest Bobcat dealer and has been serving contractor for over 60 years. We sell, rent and service the complete line of Bobcat equipment. Williams Equipment is an established company that continues to grow each year.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced mechanic to fill a position in one of our shops. We provide a competitive salary along with on the job training, paid training to factory schools, insurance, 401k, uniforms.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Diagnostics and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic/hydrostatic systems, diesel and gasoline engines
- Writing up parts, labor, and repair estimates on Bobcats and various other types of equipment including compressors, light towers, generators, saws, and trowel machines in the shop and on the road.
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience on construction equipment.
- Experience in Hydraulic/hydrostatic systems
- Experience in 12VDC electrical systems, trouble shooting and repairs.
- AC electrical experience is a plus.
- Diesel and gasoline repair and troubleshooting
- Basic computer skills for looking up parts and writing repair estimates
- Must be able to work well as a team with others.
- Must have and be willing to buy own tools to do the job.